Category: Fleet Replenishment Oilers
SISO Enumeration: 184.108.40.206.5
The USNS Rappahannock is the last ship in the Henry J. Kaiser Class fleet replenishment vessels. She delivers fuels and other essential supplies to fleet combat ships underway at sea.
- Port crane boom stowed/deployed
- Starboard crane boom stowed/deployed
- Port SOLAS Fast Response Boat stowed/deployed
- Starboard SOLAS fast response boat stowed/deployed
- Port lifeboat stowed/deployed
- Starboard lifeboat stowed/deployed
- Forward cargo hangar bay door open/closed
- Aft cargo bay hangar bay door open/closed
- Helicopter deck hangar bay door open/closed
- Helicopter deck safety railing up/down
- Propeller rotation
- Forward Radar rotation
- Aft Primary Radar rotation
- Aft Secondary Radar rotation
This model is comprised of 897,293 polygons and 891MB of textures. As with other MVRsimulation 3D Models, damage state and multiple levels of detail are included.
The model is available for download to MVRsimulation customers on active software maintenance. MVRsimulation models are encrypted and require a hardware dongle to view.