MVRsimulation can deliver its software on state-of-the-art personal computers for customers who might benefit from a complete solution for virtual world navigation. A complete VRSG system with MVRsimulation software and available terrain databases preinstalled, includes a Windows PC with the latest in high-end PC gaming components.
Our virtually integrated partnership with a just-in-time assembly facility in the Boston, MA, metropolitan area enables us to deliver custom personal computer systems on a zero inventory, build-to-order basis. MVRsimulation runs full burn-in and networking tests on all systems before shipping them to your site. We can also recommend component-by-component choices for your system.
MVRsimulation can process and return an individual quote once your system requirements are codified (usually within 48 hours). Because we maintain no hardware inventory, we provide just-in-time pricing quotes to get the most current system components at the lowest price. Our market research continually attempts to define the best possible system the industry has to offer.
MVRsimulation products run on a variety of Windows-based computers that meet our recommended system requirements. We recommend the complete systems listed below as a general guideline. As MVRsimulation periodically updates the components offered in our complete systems to make available the best of current hardware technology, we also update this website with new specifications and the associated price changes. With any of our complete system specifications, we can offer a custom quotation to meet your needs. In most cases, we offer custom quotes that match system performance with budgetary requirements. If you have any questions about our specifications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MVRsimulation VRSG Desktop System
- MVRsimulation Ruggedized VRSG Rackmount System
- MVRsimulation Ruggedized Rackmount Operator Station
- MVRsimulation Terrain Database Generation System
- MVRsimulation Terrain Server System
- MVRsimulation Terrain Network Attached Storage (NAS) System
- MVRsimulation VRSG Notebook System
MVRsimulation complete systems have the following warranty and delivery policies that make our systems even more compelling:
- One year free hardware parts depot on any defective component resulting from normal use.
- One year free hardware technical support and labor during normal business hours
- One- or two-day Federal Express delivery available, per our shipping policy.
- Technical support and maintenance for MVRsimulation software free of charge for one year from delivery date.
- Extensive 72-hour system burn-in and hardening before delivery.
- You can make use of our expertise at obtaining the right system for your needs or use the Internet to find the lowest cost items and build your own system using our recommended system configuration. Please contact us for a current quote on the recommended system or suggest a system more specific to your needs. Stated prices are subject to market costs and availability; the prices require prepayment and are exclusive of shipping costs.
All computer specfications and policies on this page are subject to change without notice.